Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,335 (₨328,051) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)