Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05660 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,132 (₨408,711) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (43 minutes ago)