Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,829 ($20,102) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)