Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,372 (₨1,156,477) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)