Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,027 (Rp 63,719,241) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)