Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,684 (17,549TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)