Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,193 (31,981TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)