Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 93% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 156,787 (元293,777) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)