Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 89% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 147,722 (元277,196) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)