Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07147 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,204 (Php226,718) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)