Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 9,384 (1,315,773 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (37 minutes ago)