Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,005 (元69,183) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (41 minutes ago)