Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,553 (元39,857) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (13 minutes ago)