Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,314 (113,198,387 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)