Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,419 (157,165,862 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)