Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,446 (19,851 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)