Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 104,050 (CH$18,735,765) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)