Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,955 (Bs 563,941,685) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)