Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36813 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,952 (Bs 75,931) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)