Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,419 (Bs 192,959,688) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)