Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36762 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,753 (Bs 143,499) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)