Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19823 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,572 (Mex$ 68,464) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)