Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19437 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,417 (Mex$ 135,908) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (32 minutes ago)