Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,252 (R$ 25,781) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)