Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,381 ($10,179) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (43 minutes ago)