Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,625 (COL$10,230,975) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)