Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06881 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,666 (Php358,481) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)