Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07315 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,127 (Php712,569) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (34 minutes ago)