Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07049 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,992 (Php439,668) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)