Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.179 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 28,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,556 (€4,441) in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)