Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 82,958 (Bs 225,313) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)