Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.910 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,947 (€11,495) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)