Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,585 (CH$7,856,989) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)