Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03388 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,743 (405,704 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)