Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,503 (791,927 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)