Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03339 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,693 (829,301 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)