Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03370 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,748 (823,279 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)