Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,377 (35,586 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)