Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,555 (19,667 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)