Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AED / GNF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,914 (161,372,951 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)