Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AED / GNF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,819 (77,145,109 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)