Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AED / GNF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,098 (86,185,878 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)