Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 237 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,220 (€6,474) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)