Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,605 ($b32,883) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)