Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,940 (€8,080) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)