Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,571 (€14,787) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)