Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,806 (Bs 102,687) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (19 minutes ago)