Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 AED / PYG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,141 (33,448,744 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)