Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 41,197 (Bs 111,890) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)