Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,909 (Bs 237,008,713) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (26 minutes ago)