Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,710 (€9,031) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)