Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.917 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 70,562 (€18,012) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)