Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.325 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,371 (€7,485) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (43 minutes ago)