Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.535 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,672 (€6,543) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (43 minutes ago)