Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,632 (₩14,058,563) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)