Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,430 (₩14,110,451) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (41 minutes ago)