Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,259 (₩13,956,634) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)