Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,125 (₩10,748,685) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)