Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 71,885 (₩22,845,845) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)