Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10375 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,343 (321,370 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)