Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04373 AED / BDT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,326 (Taka 396,215) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)