Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04547 AED / BDT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,281 (Taka 490,039) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)