Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36614 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,409 (77,591 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)