Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,792 (S/. 27,093) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)