Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,655 (S/. 16,449) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)