Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,749 (S/. 21,025) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)