Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17121 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,716 (Mex$ 144,362) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)