Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,395 (S/. 31,196) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)