Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,409 (S/. 15,332) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)