Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 88,215 (¥2,749,307) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)