Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03236 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,008 (¥2,750,819) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)