Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03413 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 50,367 (¥1,475,538) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)