Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03303 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,352 (¥1,554,841) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)