Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10381 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,065 (347,418 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)