Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11640 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,737 (212,516 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)