Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06281 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,786 (руб 920,031) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)