Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,136 (元71,519) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)