Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,874 (元53,203) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)