Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,376 (元39,780) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)