Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,559 (元40,836) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)