Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,931 (元41,579) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)