Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06418 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,604 (руб 398,920) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)