Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,622 (C$12,889) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)