Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,941 (C$23,255) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)