Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,956 (€12,592) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)