Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,067 (元48,851) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (26 minutes ago)